Thursday, February 26, 2009

MY PHONE SUCKS!!!!!!

First off to the CEO's of Sprint Pcs I love your service. But your phones that i get from your company SUCK! They are so fragile and they always brake on me. OK now most of you will be like "shut up tucci your just so big you break everything" well no i don't.LOL. The problem with my phone is it always turns off on me. Like when i open it,it turns off and when I'm texting it turns off too. I HATE IT!!!! BTW, if anyone has an old sprint phone can i have it cause I'm dying with this phone and my contract is up in November so i have to wait mad long.

2 comments:

  1. Shut up Tucci you are just too big and you break everything. Big brute LOL just kidding. I'll see what I can do about a phone.

    (About my blog) Obviously you aren't slow Tucci lol we all know that, but by white people, I mean average out of shape caucasian civilians. And i do not condone stereotyping lol (officially) but that guy just keeps it alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many phones have you broken, and dont lie about how many K, Tucci. As for the phone, i dont have any extra Sprint phones.

    ReplyDelete