Thursday, February 19, 2009

Football

Football at cypress bay is not just a sport its LIFE! Once you step in that weight room you are now part of the biggest family in "The Bay". There is something about it that just makes you want to be there when you don't want to. I know when I hear that bell ring before fourth hour all my friends are going to normal class flirting with girls and talking while I'm going to work. And I call it work cause that's what I see it as. I'm working to be the best linemen in the state of Florida. Most people say don’t look at as work cause then the fun is sucked out of it. that's not true in my opinion. I go there and I have come to love it. Right now my ankle is a little messed up so I haven't been able to do much foot work or power cleaning, and it pisses me off! But just watching all my teammates lifting and doing dot drill it kills me cause I have this bum ankle. So for those who say football is life, yes it is LIFE! and that's the way I like it.

5 comments:

  1. Tucci we are family and I love you in a very no homo kind of way of course. It is true we are family. Last year was way more family than this year. This year, I'm just not feeling the love LOL. We'll see how that develops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean it the same for me and my soccer team (not cypress soccer), 'cause when you go through all the grueling training and practices, thats what makes it feal like "family".

    ReplyDelete
  3. yessir, it is a job. It would be alot easier to just chill in life, and not have to sign in every day, and slack off, but theres something about it. something that nomatter what kind of day im having, or how i feel, when i step into the weight room it's time to work and as i say get that money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one ever said that being the best would be easy. But, it does make me happy to know that I'm not alone in my quest to be all I be. Hopefully more people buy in this year, and work together to help us accomplish something great. But regardless of what entails us this season, I will push myself as hard as I can, to not let you down. That my friend is a promise

    ReplyDelete