Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Broward County and Dade County Rappers

Ice Berg Pictures, Images and Photos
You hear can hear them on the Ipods of students in all schools in South Florida. They are the rappers who control this region,but why are they known only in this area. The rappers I'm talking about are some like Brisco,Ice Berg,Ballgreeze,and many more. I ask my cousins and friends if they know about them but they just look at me like i have a chicken on my head. They have all been featured with Lil Wayne in at least one of his songs. So why aren't they popular. The only one I have really seen hit the big charts is Ace Hood who was born and raised in Broward County. I guess its cause they want to stay true to there hood or whatever it is. But I think they should start more taking there work out of the state of Florida and they would be a lot more successful in my opinion. Some of my favorite songs are from these rappers.

6 comments:

  1. Tucci, I officially love you no homo for writing this. People from Florida need to step up and represent they hometowns. Iceberg the best though, but all of them other boys are raw too. I am definitely gonna have to steal this topic for next week from you, sorry for copying but I promise that I'll put your name in the aricle haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok collin go ahead and take it
    bra

    ReplyDelete
  3. your rite rappers in south florida arent as well known because they dont try and go out of state to get their name out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida one of the hottest scene in the country. Browards right next to Miami. They don't need to go nowhere. You got Rick Ross trick daddy ace hood and alot of other succesful rappers from there. Even t pain is from fl. Ice berg and brisko will blow up without leaving I guarantee it. Also check out kie money

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dance is best and enjoying exercise foe all. dance provide freshness in mind. Home Gyms exercise machine are also nice option for maintaining a better health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agreed.
    Setting up a home gyms or join a commercial gym, is the best option to get good body.

    ReplyDelete