Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flu!!

I have the flu. I've missed two days of school cause of this epidemic. My mom said that when she went to get me NyQuil, cause everyone know NyQuil does the job, there wasn't any! Can you believe it a whole store wiped out of NyQuil! I was surprised to hear that. So I'm taking Zicam which in my opinion taste horrible. They say add it to any drink and it you don't taste it. WRONG! Once you add it to your once Delicious drink it turns into a disgusting drink of medicine.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I never had Zicam but I have had Nyquil and in my opinion all medicine taste disgusting! And I was sick to Tucci so its all good but I decided to take the pills, there is no taste to them. I think you should get them next time you get sick =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that NyQuil dose taste bad and when ever i use it, which is almost never, i dont feel better the next day.

    ReplyDelete