Thursday, March 19, 2009

South Park!

south park Pictures, Images and Photos
My favorite show! I love this show. It always puts the biggest smile on my face and has me cracking up. It always has to do with something going on in current events or a spoof of something. Like the new episode this week was a spoof of "Batman", and Cartman was a super hero called "The Coon". Hahahahahahaahhahahaha its funny cause if you have seen the new Batman, Cartman talks like him and it just had me dying laughing the whole time. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. I also love how its so low tech. The same look for 10 years nothing has changed really that's what makes it so funny. How they make Canadians have bobbing heads. Also I love how they just rip on every religion. From Jew jokes to Christian's having little boys on dog leashes. Best Show Ever.

2 comments:

  1. Tucci, this has to be one of the funniest and most watched programs on television today. Im looking forward to the new episode tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. South park is an awesome show. There are so many things that south park can be sued for, and that is why it has become so succesful. Shows that dont take risks and do not want to air any controversial footage usually are not too popular. I do not think there is a single thing out there that South Park won't make fun of. Sometimes even I believe they take things too far (like that time they killed Jesus).

    ReplyDelete