Thursday, March 12, 2009

Its Funny

Its funny how when a simple 4 letter word as simple as FCAT is mentioned, students at Cypress Bay High school see it as a week off. Well except for the ninth, tenth and some seniors and juniors. Oh and the Cypress Bay Football team. Its also funny cause in at one time the biggest school in the nation, looks like a ghost town. But beginning a football player I was there everyday sitting in my 1st hour class for 3 hours! So boring but I’m glad to say lets do some work for once.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, it is like a week off, but for some more boring than others because of their first hour class. Only a few of those dont even go to school on a regular basis, like Tadeu(Mr.T) last semester he barely came to school ad did almost below minimum to pass his classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completley agree, I was sitting in my first hour for 3 hours wishing I was at home eating and sleeping. Fortunatley I skipped the next day and did cool stuff with my friends. FCAT should be a week off for upperclassmen.

    ReplyDelete