Thursday, March 5, 2009

Getting Big!!!

I here kids all over Cypress Bay talking about getting big. The thing that pisses me off is that they talk about it and don't do it. Now i can say i workout everyday not to sound cool or whatever saying "getting big" means to these kids. I do it cause i LOVE to workout and the feeling i get when i feel the muscle fibers in my body shred. Also when i here what these kids are taking to get big makes me laugh sometimes. The reason being is cause half of them don't know what they are taking. I usually stick to protein and N.O. explode. N.O. explode for those who don't know, is a powder you mix and it gives you energy to workout and give every last rep when you workout. So now if you say "I'm gonna get big and start working out," please do it.

6 comments:

  1. It actually also has a lot of creatine in it. Which allows the cells in your muscles to expand more by absorbing more water. Making your muscles bloat more.

    So if you want to literally get big take creatine. If you want to get ripped. Dont.

    And once you start taking creatine you can't stop unless you want to go back the way you started because you muscles wont retain the ammount of water it did before with assistance from creatine.

    Unless you take CR's new creasafe, which isnt out yet or creatine ethyl ester by axis labs.

    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cee.html

    http://www.cr-technologies.net/creasafe.html

    if you want to read up on it so you cant say i just want to make something up to sound smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesnt have alot of creatine in it but I use it to just give me an energy rush cause no other enery drink or shot works

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand, all the kids at cypress talk about "getting big" but they don't do anything to "get big", and they think their so cool when they talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If these people that you’re talking about are so big, then maybe they should come out for football so they could get blasted. Most of these kids just go to gym and do curls and bench so they look big. But in fact their not, but I really don’t care so let them mess up their kidneys by taking all these supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most boys want to be big. I preferbly like really big buff guys. So by all means boys get big :)

    ReplyDelete