Thursday, April 23, 2009

College

I LOVE COLLEGE Pictures, Images and Photos
I can not wait till I get to college. From what I hear college is something that sounds like a whole lotta fun. I can't imagine what to expect. I have this perfect picture of what college is suppose to look like and I want to find the college that fits it. That is what I going to look for when I make my choice in what college I pick. My teachers tell me that the best time of there life so far was college. My friends tell me the parties are 1000 times better than any high school one. Also they said the girls are amazing. But other than that I want a nice college town when I go to one. I have a picture in my head of what it should look like but only time will tell if it looks like that. So ill end this with this quote, "There is a time and place for everything, and its college.

1 comment:

  1. College is really great from what I can tell so far but I definitely think it is important to choose the right school. I was about ready to try to graduate early and head up to Indiana State, but I got there and it was really strange because it was completely different from anything I was expecting. I would definitely say it would have been nicer if it was a bigger city with say 10 or 15 more black people? I don't want to ask too much.

    ReplyDelete