Thursday, April 16, 2009

N.O. Explode

I can say by far this is the best pre-workout supplement. I've tried everything out there, and i mean anything. You name it n.o. shotgun, nano X-9, nano vapor, plasma core and I don't feel an inch as good as I feel from N.O. Explode. Just from the first time I take it I feel a pump that last my entire workout and beyond. I just came back from the gym and I worked out my bi's, triceps's, forearm's, and back, and I'm not sore at all.
NO Explode Pictures, Images and Photos
For though who don't know what a pre-work out is its a stimulant. It gives you a pump and expands your veins so more blood can flow threw. This results in longer work outs and less soreness. Also I see massive gains from taking it. Just in one week i can see that my arms and shoulders are bigger than they were a week ago. I love this stuff.

1 comment: