Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sick...again

The past week I've been fighting another sickness. Now don't get all wired on me its not Swine Flu. I have swollen glands. By far one of the worst sicknesses i have had, because i can't do anything. I couldn't eat,drink or sleep for three days! This made me lose ten pounds in the processes. Also, i missed the first three days of full pad practice. I felt so bad just sitting at home while my teammates were outside in 100 degree weather. I am going to get my tonsils out after spring practices end so i won't have to deal with this sickness ever again.

1 comment:

  1. Being sick sucks, seriously, I had the flu the other day and it was hell for real. I had to lift and practice while the only thing I wanted to do was lay down. Plus it was like my leg was on fire because I couldn't eat and didn't want to take motrin on an empty stomach. I know by now you're feeling better Tucci so see u tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete