Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Best Rapper Alive!!!

Usually when u hear the qoute "The Best Rapper Alive" one rapper comes to mind...yes i am talking about Lil Wyane.He has pretty much takin over the bussiness.Every new song that comes out you can be sure it is featuring him.As i right this blog i am curently listen to him and to tell you the truth no one comes anywhere near him.I mean look at the facts the songs he features in mostly are amonug the top songs.He can take the same lyrics he used in one track and put it over another track and still make it sound amazing.Another thing about him he doesn't have just those couris that stick in your head he has entire lines from songs that just have you singing to yourself when you day dream.So to the "Best Rapper Alive" keep doin your thing.

3 comments:

  1. True he is the best rapper and his new mixtape The Leak 6 was raw. Even though i have almost 200 of his songs on my ipod some his stuff makes sucks but still Im Me Skys The Limit Nike Boots and Oh yeah are some of my faviorte songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man I think you might just be right. He has some sick lyrics and almost everything he writes sticks in your head. I don't think all of his stuff is really that amazing but he definitely has some of the best songs ever written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i agree! Lil wayne is my favorite rapper. Last night actually he was on tv for an interview. It was really good, no one can ever compare to him. He is featured in so many songs. I have over 10 posters of him hanging on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete